Licensing, Compilations & Campaigns
Dancelife Music can create audio and/or visual products and concepts to be used as promotional or campaign tools.
We have a wide selection styles and genres to choose from, and we can also help you develop the concept or campaign from start to finish. You can choose from different types of recordings (Original, Sound-a-like & Instrumental Cover Versions all in strict dance tempo) and create great concepts.
Some of our successful campaigns include:
- So you Think you can dance (Synchro) USA
- Dancing with the stars (Synchro) multiple countries
- Several Dance TV shows world-wide (Synchro)
- Eurosport Dance competitions (Synchro)
- Perfect Practice CD –series (Fred Astaire, USA)
- Dance of the Year CD-series (Swing World, Germany)
- JDSF Dancesport vol. CD-series (JDSF, Japan)
- Vild Med Dans CD-series (DDD, Denmark)
- VTö Year CD CD-series (VTö, Austria)
- BDT Year CD CD-series (BDT, Germany)
- WDSF DVD instructional video (WDSF, World-wide)
- WDC social dancing basics DVD+book (WDC, World-wide)
- Instructional DVD (JDSF, Japan)
- Music4.dance Streaming music service, Commercially usable (Swinging World, Germany)
Phone: +31 (0)614 351 137
The Source can work with you to develop ideas and concepts for complete catalogues and series for audio and video. This includes B2B Streaming Music services (Music4.dance), box sets, special product on CD, DVD, Blu-ray or as a digital download. This can include design, artwork and packaging if required.
With over 12,000 tracks available for licensing, you can find what you need on our online database. Licensing rights are available for CD, DVD, Broadcast, Digital, Downloads, Streaming, Ringtones, TV, Films, Synchronisation, etc.
The Source offers your content not only to licensing and digital distribution outlets but also to various synchronisation and clearance services. Whether you hold master rights or publishing rights (or both) our licensing department will ensure that your content is offered for licensing for film, television and advertising use. At The Source we pride ourselves on the wide range of expertise that our team can offer. From dealing with music copyright managers to working with broadcasting and production companies and with advertisers, our team of experts can deal with a whole multitude of music licensing issues, making life easier for our clients.